Monday, July 19, 2010

CORTNEY!

We LOVE Cortney!
Thanks for seeing Eclipse with us,
taking us to the Calle warehouse,
and hooking us up with a huge TV for SPAIN VS THE NETHERLANDS!


We hope you and Aleksi get the Ghost House!
(there's a little girl ghost who live in the indoor cellar,
but plays on the tree-swing at night).

Who says boys don't rate girls for funniness?


Cortney took us to Provo Canyon
and we built a fire
(in two seconds because it's SO dry).

We did get busted by the cops
for being there past closing.
Whoops.
Yes, both people in this photo are Max.


We miss you CORT!

2 comments:

  1. ugh..and I miss you guys! Mitch, if the church wasn't true I would ask you to stay home and to not leave us for 2 years, but it is true and you must go. If boys DONT rate girls on funniness..im screwed. I wish you guys had an older brother then I could make him love me and be in your family for realsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I like how truly ghetto our house looks in the picture of me trying to break in. Trash on the ground, broken screens, dead grass...and to think I only had to clear out my savings for that place. :)

    ReplyDelete